Thank you so much for visiting our homepage. My name is Nozomi Sasaki. I am a part time doctor here and an English speaking doctor.
I am a Japanese Licensed Medical Doctor and a general OBGYN doctor. I have rotated subspeciality course of gynecological oncology, fetal maternal medicine, female endocrinology and reproductive medicine. I have a total of 11 years of experience at OBGYN and have worked in university hospitals (cancer centers), Perinatal Center for Maternity and Neonates, two central Medical Institutions, and six private clinics. So, I have experience in both advanced medical care and primary care approaches.
I also completed the fellowship program at the U.S. Naval hospital in Yokosuka (Fellow class 2019-2020). While working at a central medical institution in Yokosuka, I accepted many patient transfers from the U.S.Naval hospital. Through this experience, I became interested and was instilled with a desire to learn and experience medicine from a Western point of view. I learned the differences in medical approaches, medical systems, cultural differences and patient expectations. This experience led me to join the primary care doctor team for the patients from overseas during the Tokyo Olympics 2020.
Kanako ladies clinic Minatomirai Yokohama is a new opened clinic since February 2022.
For appointment, please e-mail to [email protected].
- 3D/4D ultrasound -gender reveal, 3D4D pics, estimated fetal body weight4D CM
- Pap smear, colposcopy biopsy
- Mirena IUD insert/removal, oral contraceptives, Plan B
- Basic reproductive medicine - basic ovulation checkups, basic ovarian stimulation (no advanced reproductive medicine such as IUI, IVF)
- Uterine fibroids
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Hormonal Replacement therapy
- pelvic organ prolapse
- HPV vaccination
- Vitamin C drip, Vitamin B1 drip
OBGYN Dr.Nozomi Sasaki, M.D.